Please read job description prior to applying.
We are a food manufacturing company based in Scarborough, Ontario. We are seeking individuals who are looking for long term employment, stability, can work well in a team and enjoy what they do.
We are a 24/7 operation. Our packaging shift is 7 days a week starting at 7:00am. Employee's are required to have availability Monday to Sunday. We believe in a work life balance and incorporate this motto into everything that we do.
- Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Organizing boxes onto skids and wrapping
- Ability to lift 20-25lbs
- Forklift license is an asset ( please mention if you are certified)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $14.25-$17.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)