Since 1967, Sheridan Electric has proudly serviced the Industrial sector. Our continued growth is based on our ability to provide our customers with a full-service solution to all their electrical needs. From day to day service and support, to larger projects, we are there to scale up and help our customers grow. With a focus on customer service and long-term relationship building, Sheridan Electric aims be the first and last call your company makes to get the job done. We aim to be the last electrical contractor that a customer will ever need by ensuring we have a depth of technical expertise across all departments and a service experience that keeps them coming back.
We are currently looking for 2-4 Electricians to join our team in the Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Installation and maintenance of electrical systems including EMT, PVC and rigid conduit, cable tray, instrumentation and controls wiring, new service installations, lighting installations, and more
- Read and interpret electrical schematics or prints
- Building and wiring of electrical control panels
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical system break downs including machine break downs and power issues.
- Ensure all installations meet local electrical code requirements
- Self organized with the ability to work under minimal supervision
Education and Experience Required:
- 309A electrical license with experience in industrial or commercial work
- One or more years of experience as a licensed 309A electrician is required
- PLC or Robotics knowledge will be considered a strong asset
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent Working knowledge of the Ontario and Canadian Electrical Code
- Good Driving Record.
Sheridan Electric is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that our people are our greatest asset and most important investment. Your employment includes ongoing training, a great benefit package, RRSP matching, a company vehicle, work uniforms, education opportunities, and a stable work environment with the opportunity to advance your knowledge and current skill set.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)