Kettleman’s Bagel Co.is a unique, quick-serve restaurant taking Bagels to the next level.
Are you a Manager in the Hospitality industry that likes to have fun, work hard and be rewarded for their work?
Are you professional and experienced in order to take full leadership and management control of a restaurant?
We are seeking a candidate with a combination of skills and experience that include operational excellence in a high-volume business, as well as a proven track record for outstanding food + beverage service, a solid understanding of event management and natural abilities as a motivating and inspiring team leader. The ideal candidate will bring management experience from a similar environment, as well as best practices in guest service, staff management, operations, safety and compliance.
In joining our team, you will be bringing experience in hiring, training and mentoring an exemplary team.
You will have a demonstrated track record in achieving set objectives in sales, labor and food cost management, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, health + safety and cleanliness standards.
You are a genuine and natural leader, who believes in the art of hospitality, building a fun and dynamic work environment and who takes great pride in the offerings at Kettleman’s Bagel Co.
- Understanding, adhering to and executing operational policies + procedures, standards and training programs
- Ensuring a unique and genuine guest experience by empowering staff to resolve issues, while acting as a supportive and active leader who will manage situations as they evolve
- Maintaining a strong focus on achieving and/or exceeding revenue targets, within acceptable labor and food cost and service standard parameters
- Monitoring and managing service, quality, health + safety and cleanliness
- Ensuring that municipal and provincial laws are being adhered to
- Ensuring that during all of our services, each of our guests are treated with respect and care
Candidate must have experience in driving sales, knowledge in budgeting to reach food and labour margin goals, daily cash reconciliation, deposits, inventory, food/product ordering and basic kitchen knowledge.
Manager must be energetic, fun and social to fit the atmosphere and environment we will continue to build together.
They must have the will to drive the Kettleman’s Bagel Co. Brand and Culture and help us give all of our guests and team members the best Experience possible.
- 2-3 years of progressive management experience in a fast casual or casual dining environment
- Awareness of and interest in current culinary trends in the marketplace
- Operations management experience in a high-volume establishment with significant experience with building great teams
- Experienced trainer and mentor to large staff teams
- Demonstrated patience, tact and diplomacy while leading a diverse team of industry professionals
- Ability to multi-task, remain cool and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication experience, both verbal & written
- Ability to manage up, down and across in a multi-unit organization
- Excellent organizational skills, with timely delivery of all required administrative work
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends and holidays
- Food Handler Certificate or HACCP Training
What we offer:
We pride ourselves in providing strong leadership and development opportunities for passionate hospitality professionals who are looking to build rewarding, long-term careers.
Kettleman’s offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, training + development support and many other unique perks as a part of joining the Kettleman’s team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Highly competitive and Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant management: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Training: 2 years (Required)
- Coaching: 2 years (Required)
- Operations Management: 2 years (Required)
- Team Management: 2 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)