Auto Parts Sales Representitive, Auto Pts Experience required
Lethbridge Auto Parts
The initial job duties the Employee will be expected to perform will be the following:
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Positive, Upbeat Team Player Attitude
- Take accurate payments using CREDIT/DEBIT machine, charge accounts and cash.
- Experience with Automotive Parts and accessories
- Previous Dealership experience an asset
- Inventory management
- Full cycle parts ordering: ensuring orders are correctly completed from start to finish.
- Ensuring that ordered in parts are delivered and/or notifying the appropriate individuals.
- Servicing Front End Customers in person and over the phone
- Assisting with completing parts estimates
- Other duties as required.
- Be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend to ensure effective communication with other employees and customers.
- Intermediate computer and MS Office skills.
- The ability to withstand work related deadlines and pressures.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Auto Parts: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)