As the industry leader in sport specific off-ice conditioning, FLEXAFIT’s mission is to train, educate, motivate and equip athletes and coaches of all levels with the right tools for achieving on ice success. FLEXAFIT is an all encompassing sport specific educational and service provider that offers various fitness programs, standardized testing, workshops, seminars and educational resources (Figure Skater Fitness magazine). FLEXAFIT provides athletes a solid foundation to excel in sport specific activities, which furthermore promotes healthy living.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, scheduling clients, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making scheduling arrangements, such as tracking instructor schedules, club schedules, magazine photoshoot arrangements, etc.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- administrative: 5 years (Required)
- scheduling: 5 years (Required)
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media