Be A Part of a Growing Team!
Royal LePage North Heritage Realty is seeking ambitious and aggressive residential agents to join our team. Agents are in charge of managing activities related to property listings and sales leasing, including, but not limited to, conducting marketplace research, marketing exclusive and open listings, prospecting, conducting showings, and writing and closing offers.
Why join our team?
While we welcome experienced real estate agents, we have also put together a comprehensive training program for college students, recent graduates and other individuals who are eager to learn about the real estate marketplace and would like to participate in an educational and productive experience.
Here at Royal LePage North Heritage Realty, we offer training and courses for realtors of all experiences, leads and referral, custom marketing tools that help maximize your earning potential, we are 100% Canadian and we help support our very own Royal LePage Shelter Foundation.
Royal LePage North Heritage Realty has four locations to serve you better: New Sudbury, South End, Val Caron and Chelmsford. We also have a fully staffed support team to process your listings, offers and assist you with any real estate needs.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Salesperson Registration Education Program through OREA
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer knowledge
- Negotiating skills
- People skills
- Self discipline
- Strong work ethic
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year