If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Server is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Server your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service utilizing the Ready, Set, Serve Program as it applies to the serveries area, setting, serving and cleaning tables.
- Assisting with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef.
- Carrying out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing, stacking and storage of dishes.
- Practicing and maintaining established standards for cleanliness and sanitation throughout all aspects of food preparation and service as required by the health department.
- Promoting and tracking a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Grade 10 minimum education required.
- Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
- Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
Bonus points for having:
- Safe Food Handling Certification preferred
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent