BENEFITS - At First Canadian we believe in our employees and their work/life balance. It is our pleasure to reward our team with the following:
- Earned Time-Off Program
- Newly renovated facility with ergonomic desks/chairs
- Matching RRSP
- Educational assistance
- Employee discount program
- Staff appreciation lunches
Check out our company page for all the information on why we believe First Canadian is an employer of choice!
The Business Intelligence Specialist is responsible for the creation and management of business intelligence analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
Hours of Work: 9:00am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Responsible for delivering corporate reporting and BI projects.
- Transformation of business needs into BI solutions
- Design, build and deploy BI reporting solutions
- Maintain and support data analytics and corporate reporting
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate, improve and upgrade existing BI systems
- Provide data analysis via the execution of database queries
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Maintain workplace professionalism and contribution to team related efforts.
- Follow corporate business policies and procedures
- IT Certification/Diploma/Degree
- 3 -5 Years of Business Intelligence Experience
- Cognos V11 (Cognos 10 asset)
- Cognos V11 Framework Manager
- Cognos V11 Administration
- Cognos V11 Report Studio
- Cognos V11 Dashboards
- Cognos SDK
- Multi-Language Reporting
- IBMi (Asset)
- Fluent in English with proven verbal and written skills (French asset)
Thank you for considering our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Accommodations available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cognos: 1 year (Required)
- French (Preferred)