Position: Accounting Admin Assistant - Part-time 15 hours/week
Location: IRD Corporate Office 702-43rd Street East Saskatoon, SK
Who we are
IRD is an Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) company and a world leader in the highway traffic management and in-vehicle systems solutions industry, specializing in traffic data collection, weight enforcement, commercial vehicle operations, toll, and safety. Over the past 39 years, IRD has diversified both from a market and geographical perspective. IRD Systems are designed and built by a multidisciplinary, customer-focused team which fuses core IRD technology with integrated computing and communications technologies.
Being a team member of IRD
Join our growing team!! For members of our talented team, IRD offers a comprehensive benefits package with employer-paid premiums, RSP matching, an ongoing commitment to training and monthly team building events organized by our wellness committee.
What does it mean to be an Accounting Admin Assistant for IRD?
The Accounting Admin Assistant will assist the finance team with administrative duties and responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Filing – accounts payable invoices and payments – maintaining vendor files
- Review vendor statements and reconcile differences to company records
- Match supplier invoices to receiving reports and purchase orders
- Assemble cheque runs/online payments for review
- Matching credit card receipts with statements
- Other duties as assigned to ensure the Finance team meets all accounting requirements
What do we look for?
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Experience in an office environment an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office an asset
IRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please indicate position ‘AC-AA0919’in your cover letter and subject line.
Job Type: Part-time
- Saskatoon, SK (Required)
- English (Required)