For the past four decades, rennie has grown into one of the most influential and sought after full service real estate marketing and brokerage companies in Canada. Since its inception, the company has redefined the business of real estate, offering the most comprehensive and specialized sales, marketing, and technology services in the industry for developments and for brokerage sales.
About the rennie Culture
The company’s achievements are the result of its ongoing commitment to nurturing strong relationships, providing extraordinary service, and producing exceptional results. We at rennie, are most passionate about having the opportunity to connect people to communities and places they can call home.
Our office is headquartered in Vancouver’s Chinatown district in the historic renovated Wing Sang building, originally built in 1902. The spectacular office includes an in-house gallery, a rooftop garden with stunning views of the city and unique collaborative workspaces.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Director of Technology, the Business Platform Administrator will work in a versatile and collaborative role, providing business analysis, workflow/content management, application configuration and application administration to optimize the effectiveness of systems within the organization.
- Software research and selection
- Application configuration
- Application administration
- Application testing/UAT support
- Business Analysis
- Gathering and documenting business requirements and processes
- Change management tasks and duties
- Providing end-user support
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or other relevant education
- Business Analysis Certification or other relevant certification
- Outstanding Customer Service skills & a keen desire to help others
- Prior experience in a real estate oriented company or a tech company that provided products/services to the real estate industry would be an asset
- Experience with software applications such as SalesForce CRM, MarketingCloud, Klipfolio, Wufoo, WordPress, Tableau, Google Apps, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Mailchimp, Basecamp
- Comfortable working in both Mac and Windows environments with both desktop, web-based and mobile applications
- Strong understanding of data portability, database design and API integrations between different software systems
- Professional IT designations/affiliations considered an asset
- Hands on experience in application configuration and business analysis experience
This role requires significant interaction with and guidance of business users. As such, in addition to their technical strengths, this individual will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill
- An insatiable curiosity for new technologies
- A desire to collaborate and build a best of breed eco-system
- The ability to foster positive productive professional relationships
- The ability to elicit and assess feedback
- The ability to run effective meetings
- Sound judgment
- Very strong attention to detail
The rennie brand is synonymous with leadership in the real estate industry in North America. Our people and our culture attract self motivated, service oriented team players who are passionate about what they do and where they get to do it.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information, visit: https://rennie.com/about
Job Type: Full-time