We are an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking digital marketing agency based out of Toronto, Canada that specializes in providing PPC and SEO services for small to enterprise companies worldwide.
Our vision is to scale companies to create growth opportunities for talented people across the world and we make it our mission to partner with as many companies as possible to grow their online presence. We genuinely believe that our own success is entirely based on the success of our clients, that’s why we strive to become their partners, a team of experts that is there for them no matter what the situation is.
Our Core Values:
- Partners in Success
- Laser Focused on Results
- Innovative Mindset
- Take Ownership
- Value Teamwork
- Built On Trust
- Unlock Growth
- Life balance: No working long hours or weekends, a work culture that respects your free time and life outside of work.
- Rest and unwind: You'll enjoy PTO with annual increases, all Canadian holidays, your birthday off, and time off/sick days flexibility whenever needed.
- Chill work environment: We trust you to deliver the best results to our partners while having ownership over your own time.
- Small team but growing fast: If you’re looking to join a close-knit team with a great teamwork culture, this position is for you.
- Bonus + Commissions
OTE: $50,000 - $150,000 per year
What the Business Development Representative role is about:
We're looking for an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts and help us grow our sales department. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeting outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships..
- Engage new prospects for the purpose of driving company revenue.
- Build lead lists, launch marketing campaigns & nurture conversations.
- Engage inbound leads with the purpose of generating a sales call.
- Conduct discovery calls when required
- Become familiar with the demo booking procedure & process.
- Organize and maintain a list of Prospect relationships, and keep a digital log of where these Prospects are in the buying journey in the Company’s CRM, specifically in their respective pipeline.
- Record personal sales performance, sales activity, Prospect information, and the outcome of all Discovery Calls in the Company CRM or provided activity tracker.
- Follow the proven sales process of the Company, and regularly self-educate on Company policies, procedures, and sales tactics.
- Engage in the Company’s message channels (i.e. tools like Slack and Discord), and contribute to the high-energy Company culture.
- Be a team player that views the other sales team members, not as competition, but as support, offering support to them as well when needed.
- Actively improve sales skill-set and knowledge in the interest of closing more Deals, more regularly, and making the most efficient use of the resources available.
Who This is For:
- You must have sales experience (~6+ months)
- Experience selling digital marketing is preferred.
- You care about client transformations and sick and tired of selling “crap offers”.
- You enjoy a competitive environment but also collaborating with your team.
- You are eager to increase your income and prepared to write your own paycheck.
- You are disciplined and ready to go ALL IN with RevX Digital (no side gigs allowed).
- Lastly and most importantly, you’re hungry, humble and coachable. You understand that to be the best, you have to work hard for it and learn from others who are further ahead than
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M3H 5T5