If you are tech savvy, interested in helping clients grow their business, and enjoy engaging work days, we have an opportunity for you!
The Virtual Gurus is a fast-growing startup in Calgary and we are looking for high-achievers to join our HQ team. We need people who are agile, experienced and willing to go above and beyond for our clients. You would join a diverse team of people and be part of an inclusive and fun culture.
We are currently hiring for the position of an In-House Account Assistant.
Job Overview ~ Account Assistant
Reporting to the Account Managers, the Account Assistant services multiple clients at once. Our Virtual Assistants are all remote workers, but our Account Assistants are in-house and work with our local clients.
Our clients’ experience is vital to the health of our company. As Account Assistant, you would be directly responsible for creating an exceptional experience for our clients. As well, you will support our Account Managers with their commitments and interact with our awesome team of Virtual Assistants.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Onboard new client and check in with existing clients using our project management system
- Manage client retention situations with professionalism and finesse
- Assist Account Managers in daily and monthly tasks and email management
- Monitor VA time against client’s monthly hours to ensure no over or under usage of hours
- Provide in-person assistance to our partnership buildings in Calgary (no travel required)
- Use your sales experience to help our clients grow their business.
- Answer clients calls when and if needed.
- Attend events with the Operations team. (casually)
- Executive Administrative experience
- Customer Service experience
- Inside sales experience
- Proactive, motivated and curious
- An exception listener and communicator
- Polite and professional
- A super-fast learner who loves to learn new apps and systems
- Quick to adapt to rapid change
- Able to Multitask
- Professional appearance as you will work with clients face to face.
- Quickbooks Online
We are looking for someone with an immediate start and availability of Monday - Friday 9-5.
We provide Health Benefits.
Email us and tell us about yourself and why you would be a good fit.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)