If you are tech savvy, interested in helping clients grow their business, and enjoy engaging work days, we have an opportunity for you!
The Virtual Gurus is a fast growing businesses in Calgary and we are looking for high-achievers to join our team. We need people who are agile, experienced and willing to go above and beyond for our clients. You would join a diverse team of people and be part of an inclusive and fun culture.
We are currently hiring for the position of Account Advisor.
Job Overview ~ Account Advisor
Reporting to the Account Managers, the Account Advisor is an integral part of our operations team at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Our clients’ experience is vital to the health of our company. As Account Advisor, you would be directly responsible for creating an exceptional experience for our clients. As well, you will support our Account Managers with their commitments and interact with our awesome team of Virtual Assistants.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Onboard new client and check in with existing clients using our project management system
- Manage client retention situations with professionalism and finesse
- Assist Account Managers in daily and monthly tasks and email management
- Monitor VA time against client’s monthly hours to ensure no over or under usage of hours
- Dedicate a few hours/week as a Virtual Assistant
- Manage internal social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Content creation for Virtual Gurus newsletters using Mailchimp
- Executive Administrative experience
- Customer Service experience
- Social Media management experience
- Proactive, motivated and curious
- An exception listener and communicator
- Polite and professional
- A super-fast learner who loves to learn new apps and systems
- Quick to adapt to rapid change
- Able to Multitask
- Quickbooks Online
- Graphic design such as Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)