CIBC Mellon is a leading provider of asset servicing solutions to institutional investors in Canada, including multi-currency accounting, fund valuation, and investment information reporting. We are passionate about providing exceptional client service backed by our culture of innovation and success. Our outstanding employee experience will provide you with opportunities to learn and grow professionally while supporting the communities in which you live and work.
We are a diverse and dynamic workplace where employees take an active role in delivering on strategic objectives while advancing their individual career goals. We encourage innovative thinking and give our employees the support and resources they need to turn great ideas into actions.
We’re always looking for talented people who can make a meaningful difference for our clients, our company and our communities. To learn more about why our employees love coming to work each day, visit www.cibcmellon.com/experience.
The Administrator, Pension Benefits performs, monitors and organizes the full scope of activities and processes associated with scheduled or ad-hoc payment processing of lump sum payments made to pensioners through pension plans overseen by CIBC Mellon’s Pension Benefit Operations group. May answer basic inquiries received directly from pensioners and their representatives via the incoming 1-800 telephone service and will periodically conduct various processing functions in support of the Senior Benefit Administrators.
- Performs, monitors and organizes the various standard processes and activities associated with processing lump sum payments which includes: tracking lump sum payment inquiries/requests, communicating directly with client representatives and pension members, processing approved payments through dedicated systems. determining payable dates , identifying and escalating discrepancies, coordinating mailing of payments, recovering overpayments , direct follow up on outstanding payments, rejected or returned EFT items and processing payment stop and reissue requests
- Receives standard incoming telephone enquiries, issues or concerns directly from pensioners, their family members, legal representatives, etc., via the 1-800 telephone service, providing contacts with requested basic information, escalating requests as necessary
- Receives client requests for data associated with lump sum payment processing, obtaining and providing the required output (reports, etc), verifying all processing documentation, payments and processing instructions to sponsor direction
- Prepares data items for key entering into dedicated systems, covers off some Sr. Benefits Administrator processing duties, maintains system based pensioner data and ensures client requests for ad-hoc services are billed accordingly
- Maintains currency on regulatory, legislative, product, policy and procedural changes to communicate directly with clients and members if there is any resulting impact on pension payments
CIBC Mellon's Values:
Get it Right Every Day:
- Bilingual (French and English)
- High School Diploma
- PC Skill
- Communication—telephone manner
Deliver service excellence while always acting with the highest ethical standards
Put Clients at the Centre:
Advocate for clients by listening, sharing knowledge, and bringing the right solutions forward
Be One Family:
Challenge, empower and recognize your colleagues
Speak up, speak out, and make things better