6AM - 230PM
The QA Technician ensures employee compliance with all Company, BRC and HACCP requirements.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Active member of the BRC Team, responsible for food safety and quality through the enforcement and promotion of our BRC and HACCP Programs
- Monitor adherence to GMP, CCP and SOP on production floor and work with production to correct identified deviations, document all activities accurately and timely
- Liaise with 3rd party lab for sample submissions, shelf life programs, raw material and environmental testing (water and air)
- Inspect incoming materials/record, in-process procedures/flow, finished goods/packaging – troubleshoot issues for raw materials and follow up with supplier
- Assist product development when necessary. For example, microbiology sampling and retrieving documentation, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in quality assurance and/or quality control at a food manufacturing facility.
- Food Science diploma or degree is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills to include proven ability to record data legibly and accurately produce concise technical reports, findings and documents are required.
- Must be able to collect data, analyze the data, and utilize it to reduce costs, improve processes, or increase quality.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with the flexibility to tend to the needs of the business.
- Proficient in Google applications and/or Microsoft Office.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place