Mississauga (Border of Mississauga/Brampton)
up to $52,000 yearly
- Permanent Role
- Weekly pay
- Schedule drivers to pick up or deliver loads to customers or vendors.
- Responsible for keeping records and answering internal / external phone calls.
- Administer after Hour Customer service requests numbers.
- Sign off on Driver Transportation Security Sheets.
- Monitor fleet movement and operations through the Day – Track and Trace
- Support compliance of Incident Investigations.
- Monitor drivers hours of service and availability of equipment.
- Follow GMP Guidelines
- LTL Routing experience
- City Dispatching experience
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in food industry with transportation dispatching experience
- Working knowledge of GMP, HACCP, BRC, food safety & quality.