Rig Logistics Inc. is an International truckload freight company with Branch locations in Western Canada. Home Office in Calgary, Alberta. We currently have positions available for LCV (Class 1) (Extended Length) drivers to run schedules in Western Canada.
- Driver abstract (current) with no more than three (3) moving violations within the last 36 months.
- Minimum twenty four (24) months or 150,000 Kilometer of driving experience with articulated vehicles.
- Able to work day or night shifts.
- Reefer experience preferred.
- Good industry driving record.
- Able to operate manual and automatic equipment.
- Full time work
- Competitive pay package
- Safety Bonus
- Paid twice a month
- Group health plan, available after three months full time
- 24 hour dispatch
- Newer equipment
- Immediate employment
- LCV certification available to those that qualify.
- Safe and Friendly work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent