Asplundh Tree Service ULC offers a unique combination of experience, training, equipment and technology to manage vegetation throughout Atlantic Canada. In 1994, Asplundh Canada purchased Arbo Tree Service Inc., a vegetation management company based in Nova Scotia, operating throughout Atlantic Canada. This company was soon renamed Asplundh Tree Service ULC.
Asplundh Tree Service ULC has the experience and versatility required to successfully complete a wide variety of vegetation management projects; Projects include transmission and distribution right of way trimming and Trimming. Pipeline and road right of way clearing, selective tree removal for federal, provincial and municipal governments.
Our office is located in Goffs, Nova Scotia employing more than 100 full time people. We employ forest engineers, forest technicians, and certified arborists / certified utility specialists. The Asplundh Tree Expert Co., started in 1928, it is a family-owned and operated corporation employing approximately 37,000 service professionals throughout the US, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. The Asplundh Tree Service region operates throughout Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador with the capacity to expand its operations and coverage should the opportunity arise.
Through ongoing training and advancement through our proactive wage scale and advancement program we’re continually growing our group of qualified staff.
- must have experience operating brushsaw experience, please do not apply unless you have previous experience
- work is throughout Nova Scotia, New Brunswick must be able to travel, accommodations provided
- wage rage $15.45-21.65/hour depending on experience
-clean drivers abstract(must provide)
- First Aid and WHMIS an asset
- duties include operating chain/brush saw to clear vegetation from around power poles
- boot allowance and discounts on specialized PPE
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.45-$21.65 per hour