Keystone Agri-motive is Manitoba’s fastest growing Kubota dealer, serving customers in the agricultural, construction and home and garden sector.
Keystone is looking for an individual to support the Sales, Service and Rentals Departments in the delivery of equipment, and provide customers with clear information and a friendly service experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Local equipment deliveries within South Eastern Manitoba and North Western Ontario, including wide loads
- Loading and unloading of equipment
- Yard organization and inventory monitoring
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have Class 3 license
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Strong communication skills
At Keystone Agri-Motive we offer you competitive wages, and comprehensive benefit package. If you are interested in the opportunity to be a part of a growing business, while being appreciated for the value you bring to the team, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under further consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Store Discount
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Steinbach, MB (Preferred)
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area
- Heavy lifting