Mindfield is Canada's leading hourly recruitment company that helps great candidates find jobs they love. On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for this role.
Mark's, we inspire and enable Canadians to live their life with passion, conviction and authenticity. Everything we offer, from industrial and casual apparel, footwear and accessories, is well made, built to last, infused with utility, and uniquely Mark's.
As a Sales Associate at Mark’s, you’ll create great experiences by engaging with customers to offer assistance and ensure they find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Participate in general store upkeep including restocking, seasonal changeover, inventory, pricing and signing
- Handle cash & credit transactions
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy, enthusiastic and a drive to succeed
- High school education or current enrollment in high school
We are offering a competitive comp package that includes training and development, flexible work hours, benefits, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements
Mark’s is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Reference ID: 870261
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)