Nexicom is looking for an enthusiastic individual that is willing to give Exceptional Customer Service, and Technical assistance to fill a One Year full time contract position. ~
Position Overview: *
Nexicom offers a fast paced, high energy, customer centered work environment. We offer:
- Competitive wages starting at $16.00
- Positive work culture
- Excellent company benefits including both Health and Dental
- Matched Pension Plan
- Yearly performance reviews
- Access to courses and training for continual learning and development
Key responsibilities include:
· Providing an excellent customer service experience
- Trouble shooting all internet services provided by Nexicom; (Wireless, DSL & Cable)
· Address customer questions and respond to difficult inquiries, over the phone, through email and face to face;
- Assisting all customers with account inquiries at the counter, over the phone or via e-mail;
- Taking applications for new services and keep customer history current;
- Inputting new customer billing and payment information into the billing system for basic services as required;
- The position requires a well-spoken, articulate, pleasant-mannered and flexible, individual with effective listening and analytical skills who delivers excellence in customer service with a professional approach to customers and staff.
The successful candidate will be required to be able to work among our 4 locations, Millbrook, Lindsay, Peterborough and Lakefield.
- Minimum entry level post-secondary education with some specialization in computers and the internet;
- 1 to 2 years of previous experience in an office environment using business tools;
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills;
- A positive, friendly attitude with the willingness and ability to assist our customers and promote our services;
- Ability to learn and share information with others and able to work in a team environment a must;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks;
- Experience in a structured team environment, Help Desk experience is an asset;
- PC repair and maintenance an asset;
- Experience setting up WIFI and Email on mobile devices;
- Working knowledge of Windows OS from Windows XP to Windows 10, Apple OS knowledge is an asset;
- Internet and Basic Networking knowledge is an asset;
- Working knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies, and technological/industry trends, as well as personal computers, e-mail and operating systems, dial-up and high-speed Internet connectivity;
- Familiarity with trouble reporting systems.
If you have what it takes to WOW us and our customers with your Customer service and technical abilities, we would love to hear from you.
Condition of Employment:
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Call Centre: 1 year (Preferred)