We are looking for an office assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a office assistant, you will be the first point of contact for our company, mostly over the phone, and occasionally for walk-in clients. Our office assistant's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
A pleasant personality is very important, since this is also a customer service role. Multitasking and the ability to work with various units within the organization is essential for this position.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information via email/phone
- Enter purchase orders into system/confirm (fax back) received purchase orders
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
- FULLY bilingual FRENCH/ENGLISH; verbal and written communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front office representative or similar role
- Experience with office equipment, (printers, fax machines, etc.)
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Longueuil, QC (Preferred)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls