BRT Construction Services Ltd is currently seeking an Operations Supervisor to work on our shallow utility crews.
We are a Shallow Utility Company with services focusing on the telecommunications and power sectors.
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manpower – Site levels; scheduling; interviews/hiring/termination; worker development and assessment
- Equipment – Scheduling; delivery; aid in project planning regarding size/type/usage
- Material – Procurement; Delivery; Coordination;
- Liase between PMO and Field
- Development of processes and systems
- Cost reduction
- Quality control – Development and enforcement of the quality assurance program
- Team training and development
We are looking for the following qualifications for this role:
- Strong leadership
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire scope of work and work flow
- Strong communication skills
- Have an excellent attitude and character
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be physically fit and reliable
- Have a valid driver’s license
- First Aid, C.S.T.S., H2S, Fall Protection, W.H.M.I.S., Confined Space, and Ground Disturbance are assets but are not required.
Applicants must have a valid drivers licence and a clean abstract. Also, applicants must be neat, organized, professional and independently hard working.
For all positions listed, we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Health benefits after 6-months
- Opportunity for advancement
- Overtime after 8 hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Utility: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)