Maxum Excavating Ltd is a civil underground utilities company and a member of the IUOE union based out of the Lower Mainland. We are currently looking to hire experienced labourers and pipe layers to grow our team immediately.
The position offers excellent opportunities for career advancement, union wages and benefits including paid overtime, medical and dental, and pension contributions.
Duties may include site preparation, assisting with utility locating, working alongside heavy equipment and operators, loading and delivering materials throughout the worksite, using a variety of hand tools and powered equipment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in civil construction
- Willing/able to work in outdoor environment
- Must be reliable and able to work independently or as a team player
- Candidates MUST reside in the Lower Mainland area to be considered for the position,
- A driver’s license is required along with a reliable vehicle for travel to various worksite locations
Job Type: Full-time
- pipelayer/labourer: 3 years (Required)