Millwright Maintenance Technician
The Ippolito Group
- Assist the Maintenance and Production Department to oversee the day-to-day functionality of the department including supporting the assembly line to ensure optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot machinery, belts, conveyors, PLCs.
- Provide general upkeep of the production plant.
- Keep and follow a schedule of items that require daily and/or periodic attention.
- Follow all occupational health and safety and food safety guidelines and wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ensure and promote a safe work environment and report any unsafe conditions to the Maintenance Supervisor or Manager.
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions and ensure production line is running at optimal performance at all times.
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Perform daily inspections of building and production facility.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school diploma required. College diploma is an asset.
- Red Seal Trade Certification in Electrical or Millwrighting or working towards designation is an asset.
- 2-3 years of general maintenance experience is required (preferably in a food industry background).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Food Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance Technician: 2 years (Preferred)