The responsibilities for this position include:
- Revamp company's branding, elevate our brand identity & web presence through creative excellence & impactful visual communication, from concept to execution
- Document and develop our brand guideline. Handle the application of our style guidelines to ensure consistency across platforms.
- Elevate and evolve the brand across multiple platforms, focusing on web and core product experiences.
- Develop flawless end-to-end UI experience with a mobile first responsive design approach
- Graphic and image curation for website and marketing collaterals, such as presentations.
- Collaborate efficiently with marketing, product design, and growth to successfully implement work.
- Design for a varied instances such as: websites, interactive displays, mobile devices and desktops, various marketing collaterals
- Experienced in Adobe CC Suit (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, XD) and other current designing programs
- Experience in digital video assets/motion graphics/animated GIFs development, for various social channels
- Experience developing design for a variety of creative projects including promotional channels, both digital & non-digital
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in Product Photography
Candidates will not be reviewed without submitting a portfolio.
EPIC Semiconductors culture is based on a belief that if you build a team of exceptional people and give them the freedom to exercise their talents and creativity to the fullest, great things will happen. People who thrive here are self-motivated and take initiative to improve their skills as well as our products and processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)