At Phoenix Energy Services Inc., our people are our most valuable asset. We employ the best tradespeople in the industry – skilled professionals who are committed to excellence. we provide our employees with the ongoing training they need to remain at the forefront of the industry. We are a Certified Aboriginal Business and are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Electrical | Instrumentation | Automation | SCADA | Safety Services | Construction | Commissioning | Maintenance |
Measurement | Meter Proving | Optimization | Combustion | Communications | Parts Supply
Phoenix Energy Services is seeking a Junior Automation Systems Integrator to join our SCADA team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and supporting cutting-edge technology solutions for SCADA systems. The ideal candidate needs to be creative, analytical, passionate about learning new technologies and programming languages, as well as the ability to work in team and solo environments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and design SCADA systems using various platforms, programming languages and technologies.
- Build and configure interfaces for third-party software tools such as OPC servers.
- Provide thorough documentation to clients about system design and programming.
- Configure and test SCADA systems.
- Configure and support Edge computing ecosystems.
- Analyze and solve complex client problems through creative and innovative solutions, acting in both pre-sales and post-sales capacities.
- Regularly interact with clients and project teams.
- Supply ongoing support for clients' SCADA systems.
- Travel to customer sites when required.
Working for the Company:
Competitive salaries and benefits, including health and dental insurance, vacation and more
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a Diploma in Computer Engineering Technologist, Instrumentation Technologist
- UI/UX development for web/desktop based solutions.
- Application development with programming languages such as Python, Java, .NET, or others.
- SQL databases, writing medium to complex queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
Junior Automation Systems Integrator
- PLC logic and programming.
- Industrial communications/networks, including Industrial protocols and architectures such as OPC, MQTT, cellular modems, industrial radios, edge devices.
- Full-time hours (40 hrs a week)
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation varies depending on candidate and years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,400.00-$68,800.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you local to the Province of Alberta?
Work Location: In person