Level Grades ECS - 4
Location Aurora Academic Charter School (AACS)
2245-131 Street, Edmonton, AB.
Contract Full Time, Term
Start Date Mid-February 2019 (tentative)
End Date June 28, 2019
The successful candidate of this full-time (1.0 FTE), term position will provide programming for Grade 1.
AACS – Elementary is a Grade ECS to 4 public school that believes average students can achieve excellence within a direct instruction environment. School enrolment is approximately 408 and class sizes range from 20 to 22. Please visit the school website at www.auroraschool.ca to learn more about the unique program offered at Aurora School.
Aurora Academic Charter School – Elementary has competitive salary and benefits for teachers.
- Bachelor of Education Degree
- Hold a valid Alberta Teaching Certificate
- Knowledge of the Direct Instruction Model
- The ability to use technology as a tool to enhance learning
- Willingness to provide extra-curricular support
- Interviews will be conducted late January, early February 2019
Supporting Documentation Required
- Cover letter
- Most recent teaching evaluation
- Copy of Alberta Teaching Certificate
- Police Check (within past six months)
- Recent Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check (within past six months)
Applications and supporting documents can be submitted online or emailed to
Mrs. Jacqueline Harman.
All completed applications received by the deadline will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary