Location: Summerside, PEI
Position: Associate Dentist
The opportunity: *** RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY ** SUMMERSIDE, PEI
Water Street Dental is currently looking to hire an Associate Dentist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As an Associate at the practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside a strong team of dental professionals, learn from the principal dentist and have access to online continuing education.
What We Offer:
- A rare opportunity to live and work in one of the best locations in Canada – Summerside, Prince Edward Island
- A well-established practice, with 3 highly skilled and caring mentors, and a long term enthusiastic staff, who are always striving to be better, while staying true to their core values of: Family, Friends and Fun!
- An update-to-date paperless clinic, and beautiful ocean views from every operatory
- A trusting and loyal patient base
- An opportunity to bring new skills and increase services offered if suitable and desired (ie endodontics, Invisalign)
- A fantastic location, in a community with Red Sand Beaches, Small city but big opportunities, low crime rates! Free parking,close to a mall, close to a park, state of the art gym in the building, ability to participate in the green program and receive discounted rates.
- Best of all, this practice will embrace you as part of their family!
What We Need:
- Someone who cares about their work, their patients, their colleagues
- Someone who is a life-long learner
- Someone who is looking for longevity of practice
- Someone who is willing to work hard and achieve fantastic results for their patients
- Someone who is comfortable treating patients of all ages in a family centered practice
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the BCDA
- Valid CPR Certification
Job Type: Full-time
- CANADIAN DENTAL: 1 year (Preferred)