MATRIX MANAGEMENT CORP. has established a track record of highly successful projects and a strong reputation for understanding processes involved in the delivery of complex construction projects.
The firm is able to draw on this expertise to provide claims consulting and to produce impartial and insightful expert reports that form the basis for counsel for clients.
The Construction Delay Claims Consultant will work with clients to facilitate the dispute resolution process by providing discerning analysis of the implementation of the project including but not limited to technical, schedule and cost issues.
The position requires skills in the analysis and identification of the root cause and responsibility of project delays and abilities to undertake assessments of the impact and quantum caused by disruptions, delays, changed conditions and circumstances to construction projects.
Responsibilities will apply to the circumstances of a project and typically include the following:
· Communications with client and other stakeholders to determine the relevant project information.
· Review and evaluation of project documentation including contracts, specifications, drawings, schedules, cost data, reports and letters written to stakeholders, meeting minutes, daily site reports, change orders, requests for information, contemplated changes, change orders, etc.
· Demonstration and support of entitlement
· Assessment and justification of damages
· Schedule delay analysis
· Labour productivity analysis
· Review and evaluation of material cost and timing estimates
· Preparation of a claim report including for extent, causes, damages and conclusions.
· Expert reports and testimony
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $70.00 to $90.00 /hour
- construction: 8 years (Preferred)
- P.Eng, C.E.T., PMP, QS. (Preferred)