Our client, a leader in providing accounting software services and support is looking for Sales Administrator to join their winning team!
Location: Richmond, BC
This is a temporary contract to start February 8th
7 month contract
Perform broad activities in support of sales operations. Primary activities include data entry, basic account maintenance, order processing. May handle inbound/outbound calls from customers, sales or customer service teams. Investigate and resolve order processing issues. Verify the accuracy of orders and order changes. May perform cash operation activities, following up on defaulted credit card/payment information to finalize order processing. May perform limited reporting for sales teams.
· Reports to the Supv/Mgr, Sales Operations
· Handle inbound and/or outbound calls, may be on a queue
· Process customer and partner orders/quotes via web and phone; verify orders for accuracy
· Handle complex order processing issues and data entry projects with a technical or product related nature
· Pull daily report of checks received in Finance system for team to complete
· Provide system/data reporting on customer, partner, and renewal notice/retention data
· Contact defaulting customers, updates system or prepares cancellation
· Provide sales support and/or back-up assistance to other team members as needed
Qualifications and Requirements: (this section should include required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as well as Credentials and Experience)
· High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
· 2+ years of related experience
· 2+ years of experience in sales support role
· Experience with SAP sales order entry process
· Experience with Fusion CRM, ECC, and BI reports
Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
What we can offer!
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Email your resume today! Your résumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. We thank all applicants for your interest however, only those qualified will be called for an interview.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)