- Prepare course materials according to Canadian Securities Course
- Collaborate with students to determine student needs, develop teaching plans, or assess student progress.
- Must pass the Canadian Securities Course.
- University Degree or above (Preferably in programs of Finance, MBA)
- Teaching or tutoring experience.
- STRONG written oral and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must know the subject thoroughly and be able to teach effectively.
- Mandarin Speaking is a must.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours