At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Preloader at our Kingston location starting at $14.25 with top rates of $25.99.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent / Hourly
- Job Location: 1121 John Counter Boulevard, Kingston
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 4:00AM - 9:00AM
- Category: Warehouse Operations
- *Preloaders will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume. Regular public transit is not available for the area during the early morning hours.
- Ability to follow set procedures*
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted**
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers**
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment**
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills**
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment**
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. **
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage starts at $14.25 per hour
- Guaranteed wage progression up to $25.99 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
How to Apply: www.upsjobs.com
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent