Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Fredericton, NB, Charlottetown, PEI, or St. John’s, NL
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Canadian owned Business and Systems Integrator. MOBIA serves our clients and the Canadian market with five business units: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Hybrid Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. MOBIA has operated in Canada for over 37 years’ and developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our clients achieve positive business outcomes.
We are growing and we have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Executive to join the MOBIA Canada sales team. Location is flexible and dependent on the qualified candidate. If you are passionate, creative, and looking to take the next step in your career then this opportunity is for you!
Your skills / qualifications:
- Focus on a target account list to build relationships, uncover new opportunities, and grow your territory
- Ability to identify and qualify client initiatives or challenges and align to the MOBIA portfolio
- Build relationships with your clients and prospects at all levels (C-level, director, manager, architect, developer)
- Prepare and update territory and account plans to build and shape the engagement strategy
- Knowledgeable and up to date on MOBIA solution and delivery offerings and attain key technology partner certifications
- Work closely and lead client engagement with the MOBIA delivery teams and strategic business partners to deliver innovative solutions for your clients
- Advocating for MOBIA, our clients and our partners; always representing with the highest ethics and standards of conduct.
- Maintain internal tools on a bi-weekly basis
- Ability and willingness to travel to see clients, partners, MOBIA colleagues and attend events face to face
- Post-secondary degree in a related field (College or University education)
- 5+ years of enterprise selling experience with software, cloud, cybersecurity, or managed services
- Tenacious self-starter
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets in previous sales roles
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Experience using MEDDPICC, Challenger, or other sales methodologies
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, busy, disruptive team environment
- A keen interest in learning new things – an inquisitive personality.
- Strong technical aptitude, inquisitive mind, willingness to learn to new topics
- Bilingual (French/English) language skills is not required but considered an asset
- A full and valid Canadian driver’s license is required
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Top Growing Companies since 2021.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package as well as company paid training, career development and company events for fun and community contribution. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.