Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
The warehouse associate will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Ensure the loading and unloading of the stock;
- Perform quality control of the stock;
- In some cases, monitor non-compliant merchandise with the supplier and ensure the resolution of quality issues;
- In collaboration with the procurement team, complete and maintain all required documentation in paper and electronic format;
- Maintain inventory levels of current materials and notify affected teams when inventory decreases;
- Coordinate the distribution of stored stock within the various internal teams:
- notify stakeholders of the arrival of their stock and / or receive requests for daily materials;
- Participate in inventory and periodic control.
- Completion of secondary education
- 1 to 3 years experience
HEXO Corp. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, or genetic information and encourages applications from all minority groups.