We are looking to hire a PART-TIME CASHIER (between 12 and 20 hours per week).
- Availability to work WEEKDAYS, SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS* , schedules between 6am and 6pm -
-Responsible, hard worker, punctual and reliable.
-Bilingual: English & French
-Great communication and Customer service
-Comfortable working with cash
-Self-confident, Team worker
-Quick learner, dynamic
- Greet customers warmly and promote customer loyalty
- Answering and dispatching telephone calls cordially, professionally, and efficiently. This includes taking messages, giving general information, and transferring calls to the right person or department with a few key questions.
- Obtain authorizations for cheque or credit card payments
- Process transactions very precisely
- Keep all checkout workstations clean, tidy, and uncluttered
- Ensure all necessary supplies (e.g., cash register tape, credit card forms, bags) to carry out assigned duties are available in sufficient quantities
- Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift
- Interfiling invoices & filing them away
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety
Part-time hours: 12-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you live in Montreal?
- Are you available to work on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays?
- English and French (required)