Triumvira Immunologics, Inc. (“Triumvira”) is an immunotherapy company co-founded in 2015 by Dr. Jonathan Bramson at McMaster University and Bloom Burton & Co., with the vision of developing novel T cell therapies that are safer and more efficacious than current cancer treatments, including chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and engineered T cell receptor (TCR) therapies. Our proprietary T cell Antigen Coupler (TAC) technology recruits the entire natural T cell receptor and is independent of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC), allowing for the development of better therapies for a broader range of patients with solid or liquid malignancies and also with diseases other than cancer.
Triumvira Immunologics is seeking an energetic and accomplished scientist with experience in industry or academia and broad expertise in:
- Cell culture including the thawing, monitoring, passaging, and freezing of primary and human and murine cell lines
- Expertise in isolation of PBMCs from blood products is desirable
- Experience in co-culture and other cellular immunology assays.
- Actively managing multiple cell lines simultaneously
- Nucleic acid isolation with experience in working with RNA
The candidate will be part of the translational R & D immunology team focused on the characterization of novel, genetically engineered T cell therapeutics to combat cancer and
Expected start date: 2020-11-02
Job Type: Permanent