Reporting to the Document Control Supervisor, the Document Controller is responsible for the receipt of documents for processing, issuing and retention from the Bruce Nuclear site. Obtaining a security clearance is a condition for employment.
- Maintain electronic filing tracking systems by entering and updating information in spreadsheets as well as databases.
- Check quality of documentation to verify accuracy.
- Store documentation as required in order to be retrievable.
- Generate transmittals to send documentation for both electronic and hard copy delivery.
- Provide support by assisting others in resolving document problems, discrepancies and inquiries.
- Organize and prioritize workflow, taking the initiative to follow through on pending items in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)