Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
The Adventurer Group is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We are currently seeking a Part time Cashier to join our team at our dealership in Whitehorse, YT.
The ideal candidate will also fit the employer brand well, meaning they must be Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words).
As a Parts Cashier, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through friendly and outgoing service in our RV Parts and Accessories store.
- Refer customers to the Parts Counter, assist to sell added value parts as appropriate
- Establish a good relationship with customers
- Responsible for managing the cash, debit and credit transactions of customers with accuracy and integrity
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information as needed
- Other Duties, as assigned by Manager
Requirements: As a Parts Cashier, you:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Are known for taking initiative
- Ability to work as a team
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Have basic computer literacy
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player…
If that describes you ...then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)