Missions et responsabilités
Salesforce administrator and business analyst (French/English proficiency mandatory)
JOIN SOLJIT - ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL - BUILD AN EXCITING CAREER!
Discover the opportunity to join a growing team specializing in helping businesses leverage the power of the latest growth enabling cloud technologies. Every day, we challenge employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
Soljit has two core competencies: cloud software development and business acumen. We work with customers to automate and optimize all of their business processes with custom development software and industry-leading cloud software solutions.
Job brief - Salesforce administrator and business analyst (French/English proficiency mandatory)
We are looking for a Salesforce administrator and business analyst who will be responsible for customizing Salesforce and other cloud solutions based on our customer requirements. The Salesforce administrator and business analyst will be working closely with our development teams to ensure the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment of our technical cloud business solutions. Our ideal candidate has strong technical skills, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and customize cloud solutions that will help our customers be more efficient.
Responsibilities - Salesforce administrator and business analyst
- Own the customization of Salesforce products (sales cloud, service cloud, pardot, marketing cloud, CPQ, communities) and develop relationship with customers, in collaboration with our business analysts, to define the project requirements and optimize and enhance their solutions
- Help design, document and maintain solutions and system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Test and validate the solution and verify it meets customer requirements.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Implementation and customization of 3rd party add-ons (AppExchange)
Expérience, formation et compétences souhaitées
Requirements - Salesforce and cloud administrator
- A university degree in IT / Computer Science / Software engineering / Business administration / Business Technology Management
- Previous experience in IT cloud administration
- Previous experience in defining, developing or testing software solution
- Proven experience in eliciting customer requirements and testing
- Mandatory proficiency French and English written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Salesforce administrator certification is required
- Advanced skills with workflows, triggers, custom objects, layouts, permission sets profiles and reports.
- Customer focused while keeping Soljit's interest in mind as well;
- Autonomous, Organized and ability to manage and prioritize tasks effectively while working toward aggressive deadlines;
- Mandatory: Initiative, responsibility and a quick learner.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Soljit was established in 2009 and is based in Montreal, Canada. We have a network of experts throughout the USA and Canada. We offer competitive packages to our employees and consultants based on experience.
- Soljit offers compensation based on experience and contribution of our employees to the success of our business. Industry leading bonus structure based on performance; you work hard and achieve results, Soljit will reward you.
- Flexible hours. Work from home encouraged for disciplined and effective employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)