The Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, 433 premium guestroom hotel with its 60,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a full service Starbucks and four additional dining venues is located near Toronto's Pearson International Airport, featuring a new streamlined design to allow guests the essentials needed for both business and leisure stays. In-room bottled water and free Wi-Fi are just a few of the many standards now in place at the Delta Toronto Airport. A destination bar and restaurant is located in the lobby for the ultimate travel experience. Lot 41 Social Bar & Table offers eight taps, an eclectic and unique wine list, an extensive offering of sharing plates and professional mixologists to entertain. Lot 41 Social Bar & Table is not only a place to eat and drink, it is a true social experience!
This job contributes to the Hotel's success by upholding the Starbucks brand promise by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Must be available for the following shifts:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks. Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organisational methods.
weekends and week days three days a week for all shifts.
****Successful candidates must pass a criminal record check as a condition of employment****
We offer a supportive team environment, meals, benefits and parking.
The Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. During any stage of the recruitment process, applicants have the right to request accommodation.