Rockmore is looking for a garden horticulturist to join our developing and growing team.
We offer landscape designs ranging from small simple projects to larger more complex jobs.
Our team has years of experience in the landscaping field that apply some of the highest
standards that our clients deserve.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A fulfilling career from mid-April to mid-November
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- Provide top quality service in regards to garden maintenance, including weeding, trimming,
- Develop and maintain relationships amongst clients
- Be efficient and organized on each property, while maintaining a quality customer service
- Use gas powered equipment, such as hedge trimmers, backpack blowers, while properly
wearing any safety gear required
- Communicate any issues or concerns with upper management in regards to equipment or
- Minimum three (3) years experience in residential/commercial garden maintenance
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer
- Knowledge of all garden equipment and techniques (pruning, trimming, dead-heading)
- A degree in horticulture (or similar) is an appreciated asset
- Good physical condition (lifting up to 20lbs)
- Punctuality and ability to follow instructions
We look forward to having you join our growing team!
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted/free food
- Company car
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
- gardening: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)