Tandet is looking for a Full-Time Company driver starting in Brandon, MB.
- AZ or CDL1 license required.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Willing to go cross border (occasionally)
- Primary operating ranges MB, SK and US
- Local, Regional and long-haul tank operators (co2)
- Must have FAST and/or TWIC card for hazmat.
- Willing to stay out for a min of 2-3 nights.
- Communicating with a top tier dispatch team
- Physically demanding, lifting hoses up to 50 lbs. is required.
- PAYROLL only!
- Earnings $35/hr local, $0.41/km regional and long haul
Tandet Logistics is a part of the Tandet Group of Companies; a family-owned company that has been in business for over 40 years. They have received the Top Fleet Employer award from TruckingHR for the last seven consecutive years. We operate the newest fleet of modern trailer amenities in the Canadian tank sector and are routinely recognized as one of the safest fleets in North America.
We are a growing and entrepreneurial company that is always looking for the next great opportunity. If you are like us, you will find plenty of ways to learn and grow among our various subsidiary companies. We have the lanes you want to run.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a clean CVOR and Abstract?
- Are you able to cross the border?
- Are you willing to stay out a min of 2-3 nights?
- Do you have 3 years of verifiable tanker experience in Canada?
- AZ or CDL License (required)
Work Location: In person