Techtronic Industries (TTi) is where culture meets opportunity. A place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible. We are looking for people who can grow, think, compete, and create. TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair, and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people, drives our culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
TTi has a strong culture of promoting from within so we invest heavily in the training and development of our people. New employees are enrolled in our Leadership Development Program and this serves as the foundation for all other positions of our company. The Leadership Development Program helps to establish employees as part of our talent pool of outstanding and exceptional people groomed to be the future leaders of our organization. The program focuses on the extensive training of our innovative products, interactions with our key users, and the business skills necessary for a successful career.
We are currently seeking high energy, driven, and recent graduates for our entry level, Field Sales Representative position. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales of our premier product lines through in-aisle interaction, product demonstration, events, and merchandising within the Home Depot - Canada’s largest home improvement retailer.
- Promote brand awareness by being the brand ambassador for your assigned stores
- Provide best-in-class service to consumers and maximize sales of our Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Ridgid brands
- Generate awareness for our products through merchandising and implementing strategic brand marketing activities
- Lead product training sessions for store associates
- Plan and execute store events and demonstrations to generate demand for our innovative products
- Monitor weekly sales results to identify opportunities and trends
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills by “running a business within a business” as you build strong relationships with your assigned stores
- Function as part of a winning team as you network with other colleagues across Canada
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Career Growth and Opportunities
- Enrollment in Leadership Development Program
- Enrollment in Mentorship Program
- Company Vehicle, Corporate Credit Card, iPhone, Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care and Wellness Program
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer matching contributions available
- Employee Purchase Program
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales, field sales or customer service required.
- Ability to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to use sales data to make decisions and maximize profitability
- Ability to work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule
- Valid driver's license with clean abstract is required
- Ability to travel to the United States for assigned training and team building activities (Valid Passport Required)
- Ability to grasp, carry and move product up to 50 lbs.
- Merchandising experience is helpful
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, as well as core iPhone technology
TTi believes innovative, passionate, ambitious people will rise to the occasion, therefore we set the bar high. Then raise it. If you are seeking colleagues who are committed to excellence and eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then TTi is the place for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service : 1 year (Preferred)