Designer Deck Inc. manufactures and supplies specialized outdoor flooring tiles for roof terraces, balconies and many other applications. We are presently seeking a friendly, hardworking individual to work full-time in our warehouse manufacturing our product and assisting where/when required with light labour. Compensation will be $18/hourly in our warehouse when conducting labour related tasks and production is based on piece work at a rate of $0.90-2.10 per/tile depending on the product you are assigned to make. One can typically earn the targeted daily salary as some products are generated faster and allow for greater volume in production as speed and skill progresses with time. Please also be aware that this position requires you to work with heavy machinery.
Candidates that have experience with line production, warehouse and heavy machinery with be strongly considered for this position. For more information on our company and product line, we encourage you to visit our website for a better understanding of what we do:
Phone calls will NOT be accepted nor will office interviews be conducted around this position, due to the COVID-19 crisis. Candidates only, who are considered for this position will be contacted via video chat. You must have access to Facebook messenger or WhatsApp in order to participate in an interview. If hired, please be aware that we are taking strict procedures with respect to the working environment and the safety of our staff. These COVID-19 procedures are outlined below for your consideration:
* Upon hire - you will be trained by our shop foreman. This can be achieved within the safe 2m distance.
* Masks and latex gloves are required to be worn at all times while on the warehouse premises and are provided by our company.
* Physical distancing must be respected and practiced at all times.
* Our warehouse is sanitized daily and periodically with a special germicide designed to attack virus as well. High traffic contact points are particularly focused on.
* Anyone employee entering the warehouse must head directly to the wash area to sanitize their hands.
* These procedures around the virus are monitored daily by head staff via onsite cameras to ensure consistency and respect to the situation and your safety.
* Our company is considered to be 'essential' at this point, as we supply and install this product directly to residential homebuilders.
* Your invoicing is submitted/paid weekly and digitally to avoid any contact. Direct payment is issued into your bank account.
We thank you for your interest and time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $150.00 to $225.00 /day
- assembly line: 1 year (Required)
- heavy machinery: 1 year (Preferred)
- production work: 1 year (Preferred)