At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Director of Regulatory Affairs, the Regulatory Affairs Clerk must be extremely organized, proactive and a quick learner willing to take on a variety of tasks. This individual will be a detail-oriented person who can work independently and in collaboration with the Regulatory Affairs team.
- Manage the calendars, schedules, appointments, and required travel for management.
- Submit expense information for management.
- Preparing meeting documentation, presentations, and take dictation, as required.
- Organize files, create correspondence, prepare reports and documents.
- Lead training initiatives within the RA team to verify all team members are up to date and current.
- Help to follow up with the RA/QA/Ops teams across the country to make sure important items are being followed up on, being actioned and tasks completed in a timely manner.
- Proof reading of documentation.
- Initiating documentation in the Quality Management System.
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks and work to mitigate their impact; ultimately assisting where required in expediting resolutions and contributing to team success.
- Support RA Department with applications to Health Canada or other government bodies, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Background
- High School diploma required, a business-related diploma or higher preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work in a fast-past environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to include organization, coordination, facilitation, and planning.
This is a full-time role based out of Smiths Falls, ON. Due to COVID-19, this role is currently a work-from-home opportunity. When it is safe to do so, the successful candidate will be expected to work out of the Smiths Falls global head office.
The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. All resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.