Sanjel Energy Services is a privately owned oil & gas well cementing company with a focus on the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.We have the largest cementing & acidizing fleet in combination with the most complete service footprint in Western Canada. This coupled with; thirty-four years of technical knowhow, the most complete cementing database, and our fit for purpose in house fleet make us Canada’s industry leader.
We strive for a workplace culture where you can shine. We embrace teamwork, integrity, service, and excellence. By promoting diversity and inclusion, our Company ensures we provide equal opportunities to all candidates and employees. Sanjel Energy is always on the look-out for candidates with creative mindsets who can help us strengthen the services we provide to our clients and optimize how we do what we do.
Our culture of “Pride by Performance” is shaped by our dedicated employees, through the quality service we provide our clients and involvement within the communities where we live and operate. We contribute to these communities by being good neighbours, and always putting safety first.
As an employee-focused organization, we believe that work-life balance is key to the health and wellness of our people. Sanjel Energy's compensation and benefits offerings are competitive and comprehensive to ensure our employees, and their families are taken care of.
We have implemented a Total Rewards package that includes variable pay plans, employer-paid comprehensive extended health and dental coverage, a health spending account and career development opportunities. Additionally, employees are eligible to purchase shares in Sanjel Energy, providing employees with an opportunity to have ownership in their successes.
*MUST BE LLOYDMINSTER LOCAL TO BE CONSIDERED*
Operator – Bulk Plant will report directly to District Service Line Manager and will be located at our Lloydminster location. The Operator – Bulk Plant will primarily be responsible for blending and loading cement and chemicals needed to perform each job, and for maintaining the bulk plant and chemical inventory
- Review job proposals or call sheets from Coordinators to understand nature of job, volumes required, and to prepare for blend
- Calculates, measures, and weighs chemicals, products, and specific cements required for cement blends
- Monitor pneumatic pressure of tanks and control values to increase/decrease flow of materials from one tank to the next during blending and loading processes
- Load blended cement and chemicals onto Bulk trucks for transport to customer site; retain a field sample of all blended cements leaving the district for back up or testing purposes
- Track and maintain inventory of chemicals, cement(s); order routine cement, chemicals or raw products from pre-established suppliers as needed
- Load and unload orders from suppliers through use of pallet jacks and forklifts
- Perform maintenance and repairs on Bulk Plant equipment (blowers, Bulk equipment, forklifts, etc)
- Assists with maneuvering Bulk Transports to load cement as needed
- Complete, submit, and maintain required paperwork (i.e. inventory levels, freight, blend/load documentation, etc)
- Maintains Sanjel Safety Standards at all times: shop, yard, bulkplant warehouse, etc.
- Reports all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries immediately to supervisor
- Attends weekly Safety Meetings
- All other duties assigned
- Clean Class 5 Drivers License. (Class 1 or 3 would be an asset)
- Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively throughout work shifts
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Problem recognition and solving skills
- Highly safety conscious
- Strong math skills, an ability to understand and calculate ratios, percentages, and volumes
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Emergency Response Plans (ERP)
- Candidates with Military/Canadian Armed Forces experience are encouraged to apply
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
To apply please submit your resume, updated driver’s abstract and all applicable information
to recruit @ sanjel.com or call our recruiter directly at: *1.800.9SANJEL*
Job Type: Full-time
- Manual Labour: 3 years (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 3 years (Preferred)
- Lloydminster, AB (Required)
- Clean Class 5 *Non-GDL (Required)