Want to have fun and get paid for it too? We’ve got the job for you!
If you enjoy working with kids, families and your hands, jump into this exciting part time opportunity working on our sales team.
GET TO KNOW US
We build the Springfree Trampoline because we believe backyards should be a place for safe play. Springfree’s innovative design is the world’s safest, highest quality and longest lasting trampoline supported by a full 10-year warranty.
Springfree is part of the goba Sports Group, committed to encouraging people to Go Outside and Be Active. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial group with a fun, empowering and positive attitude.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Having fun! As a sales associate you’ll be on the ground generating leads and closing sales. You’ll also get a chance to go outside executing local community event or consumer show activations when required.
- Know Springfree through-and-through including trampoline features and benefits.
- Generate leads and close sales with prospective customers.
- Handle in-store customer service and sales calls.
- Give sales support for off-site community and local events.
- Work with a fun and energetic team.
- Jumping on trampolines!
Evening and weekend hours are required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who likes to work hard and play hard.
- A great team-player who can motivate others.
- A willingness to seize opportunities and take risks.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Top-notch customer service skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer service, sales or retail experience
- Post-Secondary Preferred
Job Type: Part-time
- retail, sales or customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)