StrucSoft is a Canadian based software solutions company for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction market.
We are currently looking for a detail-focused individual to fulfill the role of Human Resources & Payroll Specialist position. The Human Resources & Payroll Specialist is responsible for a wide range of functions related to recruitment, onboarding, documentation and payroll. The Human Resources & Payroll Specialist is also a key contributor to employee wellness and workplace culture.
- Responsible for the full cycle of recruitment process: job postings, screen resumes, conduct phone and face-to-face interviews, coordinate interviews with hiring managers, references and background checks, prepare offer packages and extend job offers.
- Prepare and update employment records and update employees’ info.
- Make appointments and follow up with employees’ evaluations.
- Able to process the payroll for a minimum of forty-five employees.
- Benefits management, vacation pay, and sick leaves tracking.
- Implement and supervise company’s policies’ and regulations.
- Responsible for T4 and RL1 preparations.
- Complete the 1% training form
- Any other office related duties.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- University degree in Human resources or related field.
- Payroll Certification: PCP (Payroll Compliance Practitioner) is preferred
- Fluently bilingual
- Strong knowledge of benefits administration, workers compensation, and unemployment procedures.
- Good with numbers and analytical skills
- 3-4 years experience in HR & Payroll
- At least 2 years experience in year end process (producing T4s and Rl1)
- Demonstrate people management skills that encourage associate development, assign responsibilities to best achieve team goals and that promote a positive working environment
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and resourceful.
- Knowledge in Sage50 is an asset.
- Strong communication skills in both English & French.
- Well-developed problem resolution and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and shows initiative
We know what is important to you and our team members feel that we have found a good work & life balance. We offer Company perks which includes a comprehensive healthcare package, 3 weeks’ vacation, 2 personal days, summer Fridays, pizza days, social events and pension matching after 2 years and more!
To learn more about us please visit our website: www.strucsoftsolutions.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Year-End payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Payroll: 3 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)