Seasonal Mechanical Assembler
Lotek Wireless is an award-winning Global company and world leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of fish and wildlife monitoring systems. Our innovative and internationally recognized radio, acoustic, archival and satellite monitoring solutions allow researchers to track animals, birds and fish of almost any size, in almost any environment. Whether an animal moves through a terrestrial, freshwater, marine or avian habitat, Lotek has a system to track it.
Lotek is currently looking for a highly motivated individual for our Encapsulation Assembler role within our Production Department for a 6-month contract from November to April.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have the ability to do mechanical assembly and basic soldering with brief instruction and minimum supervision
- Experience in operating machines, use of mechanical/electrical tools and familiarity with epoxies are a definite asset
- Must be able to work within a team
- Must work well with others, have a positive attitude, have excellent vision and work well under deadlines and pressures
- This is primarily a day shift position however the applicant must be able to work on second shift as well
If you consider yourself a quick learner, a handyperson and you are looking for work during winter time, we want hear from you. Please send your cover letter and resume to employment at Lotek dot com or mail it to Lotek Wireless Inc., 115 Pony Drive, Newmarket, ON. L3Y 7B5 to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lotek Wireless Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs through the recruitment process.
To find more out about Lotek, go to our Facebook page or YouTube channel, or browse our website.
Job Type: Temporary