Ontario Hyundai is currently seeking a Appointment/Warranty Coordinator to join our team. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with career potential, you are encouraged to apply!
The Appointment Coordinator is responsible for developing, processing, managing, following up and tracking all customers as it pertains to parts, service and sales departments within the dealership.
- Lead customer relations process management at assigned store(s) by observing, installing, and training approved CR processes, to assure our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Gather accurate customer information to create a database for continual follow-up and retention
- Build and maintain knowledge of product information, current sales pricing, and dealership and manufacturer events and promotions.
- Utilize computer skills within our Internet department to increase appointments, sales and customer retention.
- Utilize phone skills to follow up with customers about their experience, resolve any issues or concerns that they may have encountered
- Utilize phone skills to set solid appointments with daily customer call-ins, lists of sold and unsold floor traffic, previous customers, referrals, other generic leads and service and parts customers.
- Presentation skills - ability to present information in a clear and professional manner.
- Teaching – ability to teach others how and why to perform their job
- Time Management – manage one’s own time
- Typing – ability to type efficiently
- Mathematics – using mathematics to solve problems.
- Basic computer skills
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver's license
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- A great place to work!
Job Type: Full-time
- Appointment Coordinating: 1 year (Preferred)